As the doors of 2019 fly wide open, Danielle and Ani are hitting the ground running! BMS University and Mastermind are off to a strong start as the entire crew takes steps to build a strong foundation and an unstoppable team of Elite Artists. The driving message in this week’s conversation is to just jump in and go!
Big Money Stylist, we go over the following formula each month:
Week #1: Power
Week #2: Production
Week #3: Profit
Week #4: Protection
In This Week’s Episode…..Power
Point #1: Choose In
- Ani is beyond excited for the changes taking place inside of BMS and has been conducting back-to-back interviews for those applying to the newly revamped Mastermind program.
- “It’s so cool to see how proud they are after all of their hard work, dedication, and everything they have accomplished. It wasn’t a matter of them paying a fee and showing up; they earned their place in Mastermind.”
What have you worked really hard to accomplish? How does it make you feel?
Point #2: State of Overwhelm
- Danielle believes that when you’re in a place of feeling burned out or stagnant, one of two things usually needs to happen: either decrease business or increase business.
- “Both places can be really scary to be in. A lot of times, people a) don’t know where to start or b) they start brain scheming this far out path that overwhelms them.
What are some choices you can make today to begin moving forward?
Point #3: The Power of “B”
- Danielle: If you don’t know the things you need to change, then going over the facts is one thing you can do. Every time you do that, you discover things that you can improve upon.
- Start there and then just keep taking the next step. “The power is in the“B” because that means you started. When you start something and are consistent with it, you never know where it can actually take you.”
Where in your world do you know you need to take that “next step” but have been putting it off?
Point #4: Be Willing to Fail
- Ani has always been one to accept a challenge from Garrett and Danielle. From the very beginning, she has jumped in, no matter what, and recalls a moment when she failed miserably but learned a huge lesson.
- The ladies both agree that anything you do that you haven’t done before, you’re going to suck at it. The fact that you’re actually doing it says a lot about you.
What is one lesson you have learned because you were willing to fail?
Point #5: Focus on the Basics
- Danielle: You can’t be given a big break when you’re not ready. You don’t get there overnight; you have to become that person and that character.
- Everybody wants these big breaks but you really just need to simmer down and focus on the basics first. If you can’t consistently do the small things, you can’t expect to do the big things.
Where in your world is it time to return to the basics?
Quotes of the Week
“Take each step as it comes, and you’ll figure things out as you go. Stop trying to have a map of how you’re going to do it all.”
— Danielle White
“You can never find anything beautiful or amazing, and you’ll never find your place if you don’t start doing something.”