Inside the topic of Production is the conversation of finding your rhythm. It’s the fine line between the discovery of your sweet spot where you can breathe a little, yet not lingering there too long and becoming stagnant.
For Big Money Stylist, we go over the following formula each month:
Week #1: Power
Week #2: Production
Week #3: Profit
Week #4: Protection
In This Week’s Episode…..PRODUCTION
Point #1: I’ve Got Rythm
- Danielle: Getting into a rhythm is momentum; it takes time and finesse, and it’s s where you find your groove. It’s like finding that sweet spot where you can breathe a little.
- Coach Val: Finding your rhythm is also a place that lingers next to your comfort zone, where it’s time to start shifting and growing some more. If you don’t move forward, you become stagnant.
What happens when you find your rhythm as an Artist and don’t continue moving forward?
Point #2: Upping Your Game
- Coach Danielle: There’s always the next level to every level. As a business owner, I always look at something and ask, “It’s good, but could it be better?”
- Coach Ani: Inside of challenging situations that have come up for me inside of the salon or in our training, I ask myself, “How could we have made this experience different or better?” And from that, we have implemented new strategies and systems to better serve everyone.
What area of your life do you know it’s time to up your game? What is one thing you can do today to move forward?
Point #3: I Don’t Have Time
- Danielle: About six years into creating her brand, Danielle was beating the shit out of herself with mommy guilt, feeling like she had to choose between her children or her work. She heard the Voice tell her it would be selfish for her to stop.
- Coach Val: If it’s not working for you, try shifting your time; start compartmentalizing. The time you are with your kids, be all in with them; the time you’re at work, be all in. You’ll find yourself happier, doing a better job all around, and experiencing less overwhelm.
How are you holding yourself back when you use the excuse: I don’t have time?
Point #4: Submission
- After joking about wanting an army of Ani’s, it looks like Coach Ani is going to get her wish as she prepares to take on a new role in the BMS Certified Training Program rolling out in 2019.
- Danielle: A lot of people get triggered by the word submission. However, it’s been through submission that I have actually found my strength. Submission will also make you rise.
What are you afraid of letting go of?
Point #5: It’s Not Just About You
- Danielle: In order to let yourself rise to the next level, you’ve got to be willing to dial it back in, which can be scary.
- By simply becoming better versions of ourselves, we really have no idea how many people we are affecting and influencing.
What influence has rising to the next level in your life had on your family?
Quote of the Week:
“Upping your game is like changing or adjusting the lens on a camera.”
“Don’t use your children as an excuse, use yourself as an example to show them that you can do it.”
“What happens when you find your rhythm but don’t continue moving forward? If you’re not progressing, you’re regressing.”